Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My iPhone Editing App

     In my last post I shared some of my photos with some editing and others without it. For this post I would like to share my favorite editing app on my iPhone. The editing app I use is Aviary photo editor. First of all, this app is free. It automatically downloads all of your photos onto the app. This app is actually very simple to use and it holds all of the basic editing features I use. If you are looking for a more complex editor, this app is not for you, however if you just want something simple for some quick edits I strongly recommend it. This app does hold special edits within the app that you can buy, however I find those to be unnecessary so I don't use them. This app doesn't hold any annoying ads for other apps, which I greatly appreciate. I recommend looking into this app to help make all of your photos just a little better. This photo is an example of what the app looks like.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I take all my photos for my blog with my iphone - so this is super helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete