Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Photo Collection: Day at the Park


     A few days ago I visited the park and I have a small photo collection from that day. However, this post is more about capturing a moment than the actual park. To me, taking a photo is essentially just one art form of capturing a memory, moment, or emotion. As much as the actual content of a photo effects that, the lighting and affects of a photo also does. For this photo collection I just used my iPhone 5s. Without a photo editing app the phone itself allows some affects. For this collection of photos I used the instant affect. The first picture on the left is the photo with only the iPhone's special affect, which takes it pretty far as is. The second photo is of the photo with the affect and editing. I was especially pleased with this outcome. The photos beneath these are of mango. Once again the one on the left is with only the iPhones affect than the one on the right is with editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment